This is a directory of community-initiated Firefox marketing projects which may become featured on the SFX frontpage. Please help maintain this listing, but respect the alphabetical order and format of the directory.
If you have more information on the history or future of a project, please contribute it to the wiki pages.
Distributed Computing Edit
- Climateprediction.net Firefox Team
- A group of participants in the Climateprediction.net project who've banded together into a Spread Firefox team. Spreading Firefox while modeling climate: help to make our planet a better place.
- Folding@Home Team Firefox
- Spreading Firefox while folding proteins with the Folding@Home project to help research on diseases and better understanding of how proteins fold.
- Discover Firefox tour
- A Firefox promotional slideshow project. The current tour is a work in progress.
Street Crew Edit
- College Representatives
- A community led revival of the abandoned College Reps program. Still in preliminary stages.
- The Firemonger project is dedicated to providing an easy to use CD which contains the latest versions of Firefox and Thunderbird.
- Five Minute Challenge
- A flyer intended to guide a potential user through the biggest and best features of Firefox in 5 minutes or less.
- Standardized Letters
- A series of standardized letters people can use as a starting point to write letters to a variety of institutions, encouraging the use of Firefox.
Net Crew Edit
- Mambo Spread Firefox
- Aims to create a site similar to Spread Firefox, but using the Mambo engine.
- Mozilla Materials
- The place for all official marketing assets with links to unofficial assets. It may also act as a staging area for content that may end up on mozilla.org, as well as a place for planning and collaboration.
- Mosaic Image
- A large photomosaic image of webpages merged together to form the Firefox logo, showing the interconnectedness between Firefox and the web.